Sunday, February 5, 2012

  • It is so hard to believe that we are starting the second half of our school year!
  • I have been reading over the persuasive writing assignments and I hope to have them returned by Tuesday.  I am very proud of the hard work that my students put into these.
  • Mystery at Cranberry Farm projects are due on Tuesday.  There are four pieces to this project in case the outlines have been lost in the shuffle :o) 1) Title page 2) Artistic portion 3) Written portion and 4) The Most Exciting Part handout.  The students have had lots of class time to work on this project.
  • We will be wrapping up our Health unit on Friday with a quiz.  I will be giving the students their review on Wednesday or Thursday.
  • Lunch orders due tom.
  • Congratulations to everyone who placed in the Legion poster/poem contest.  I have the official placings at school and will post those names first of the week (I did not want to make any mistakes).
  • Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment