Monday, May 14, 2012

Week of May 14-18

* I want to take this opportunity to say how proud I am of everyone for doing such a fantastic job at the Music Festival last week.  Congratulations!
* Parents please sign up to volunteer for the "build day" on June 2.  I am getting so excited. My dad and I will be there.  Web site is on the home page for the school.
* A quick reminder to send in school supply money for those of you who haven't paid yet.
* Rough copy of our fictional/fantasy stories will be due on Wednesday. We will be revising/editing on Wed., Thur., and Fri. with Mrs. Brant.
* We will be having a Social Studies quiz on Thursday. I will be asking the students to name the seven continents and  the five oceans.
* Please continue to read 20 min. each night.  Parents it is a good idea on a couple of these nights to simply aask your son/daughter to talk about what they have read to you.
*Thank you to Amber for bringing in the healthy treat last week!
* I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment