Sunday, June 17, 2012

Last Full Week of School!

*Wow! It is so hard to believe that this is the last full week of school.  Our last school day will be Tuesday, June 26.

* Health assignment is due Monday, June18.

* Our trip to Shining Waters will be on Friday, June 22 with the rain date on Monday, June 25. the permission forms will be going home the first of the week. I have all of my chaperones.  Thank you very much for the help!

* Be sure to keep an eye out for your son/daughter's scrapbook that will be coming home on Thursday.  We are recording them on CD on Tuesday.  They are very proud of their work.....so am I.

* Report cards will be sent home on Tuesday, June 26.

*I am still missing a few school supply fees.  I would appreciate these coming in as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment