Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week of Sept. 24-28

  • What a great week! I just wanted to thank all of my students for putting so much effort into their work.  I especially noticed how rich and interesting our discussions have been with our "Art Is..." book club.  I love it!
  • We will be starting to brainstorm ideas for our personal recounts tom.
  • Thank you to everyone who handed in their Health posters.  I am still missing a few. Be sure to hand it in as soon as possible.
  • The Gr. 6 girls will have their immunization needles on Wednesday, Sept. 26.
  • A reminder to all Gr. 5 students to be reviewing multiplication facts each night.
  • Thank you to everyone for participating in our Terry Fox walk Friday afternoon.
  • A big thank you to Tammy for sending in yummy apples and dip. The students loved them!
  • Let's have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment