Monday, November 11, 2013

Week of Nov. 12-15

  • I need to take this opportunity to thank all of the parents who have taken the time to come in to see me at parent teacher. I really enjoyed meeting with all of you.
  • The proofs are back for our school pictures.  I just have to double check the due date, but I am almost positive it is on the envelope you will be getting.
  • We are diving into our persuasive writing this week.  I had some beautiful entries for the Remembrance Day contest. I wouldn't want to be the one doing the deciding.:o)
  • Our pre-test for spelling will be tom. with the test on Friday.
  • I will be sending home November's book order tom.
  • Tom. is canteen day for the boys and girls.
  • Don't forget to be filling in your passports with your nightly reading minutes.
  • Grade 5 math students have started 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication.  I will be showing them a few different strategies this week.  It is still important to be reviewing the math facts on a nightly basis if they students don't have a 3 second recall.
  • Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment