Monday, October 30, 2017

Week of Oct.30 -Nov.2


  • Sorry for the late update to the blog!  I was away all weekend.
  • There will be no school on Friday, November 3rd due to a PD day.
  • Please be sure students are reading each night and fill in their nightly reading log.
  • Gr. 3 math- practice your facts each night.  We will be having a quiz on Thursday.  It will include facts to 18, skip counting, and a few more questions on place value.
  • Words for the week:  Grade 3- name, sale, make, made, pain, rain, mail, Sunday, stay, today, eighty, eighteen
  • Grade 4- make, change, shape, frame, tail, waist, painter, faint, Sunday, today, Wednesday, painful, eighteen, weight, drain
  • I am in the process of marking the personal recounts and I will hand them back with the rubric when I'm done. Please sign and be sure to return these to me for their file.  
  • Book orders are due this Thursday.
  • Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment