Friday, September 27, 2019

Week of Sept. 30- Oct.4


  • I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
  • The students have started to settle into our routines here at school.  We have been working very hard on being active listeners and knowing when and how to contribute their thoughts and ideas to the class.  I am proud of them!
  • The students wrote a math quiz on Thursday and I will be sending them home this week.  Please sign it and return to school with your child.  This week we will be starting adding and subtracting of 4 digit numbers, so the nightly fact practice is very important.
  • I hope all of the students have been enjoying their nightly reading books.  The expectation is that they are reading 20 min. a night.  Please let me know if your son/daughter is having trouble with their books.
  • Spelling quiz will be going home, please sign and return.
  • The book order came in last week!  The students were very excited!  I will be sending the October book order home mid-week.
  • Super effort on behalf of our students for the Terry Fox walk/run on Thursday afternoon.
  • Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment