Sunday, January 22, 2012

  • We are finishing up Mystery at Cranberry Farm this week.  The students have loved every second of it and I am sad to be finishing it on Tuesday.  Keep an eye out for a novel project that I will be assigning mid-week.
  • We are continuing to work on our persuasive writing throughout the week. The students will be choosing their topic to write about mid-week as well.
  • My math students were on fire this week!  I am so proud of their efforts!
  • I would like to extend an invitation to any parent/guardian who would like to come in and read a favorite book to our class for Family Literacy Day on Friday, January 27. If you are interested, you can either send in a note, give me a call, or send an email (klmullins@edu.pe.ca) to set up a time. We would love to have you!
  • Last full week of January....let's have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment