Saturday, October 13, 2012

Week of October 15-19

* I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my students for working so hard last week!  Ms. Flood was very impressed and she is looking forward to coming back to our class in November!
* A reminder for students to hand in their recounts on Monday if they did not do so on Wednesday.
*We will be starting our weather unit on Monday.
* The grade 5's will be having a math test later in the week. I will decide on an exact day with the class on Monday.
* A reminder for all students to be reading 20 min each night.  Remember, you can always take a book home from the classroom library to read in the evening! :o)
* Thank you to everyone who returned fundraising money. Our class did great.
* It is starting to get colder out and I would remind everyone to make sure they are dressing appropriately (coats, hats, mitts, etc.)
* I am looking forward to seeing everyone Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment