Monday, April 1, 2013

Week of April 2-5

  • I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter break!
  • A reminder that lunch money is due for the month of April tom. and book orders are due tom. as well.
  • Everyone has been working hard on their Heritage Fair projects. I mentioned to the students that I will be giving some more time in class this week to work on the projects. I should be able to give them more of an exact time frame Monday.  This project is due Monday, April 8th. I want each student to have the opportunity to present to our class before the fair on Wednesday. This is when I will be marking them.
  • We are continuing to work on our Statistics and Probability unit in grade 5 math.
  • Our class will start looking at the text form of Narrative writing this week as well.
  • Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment