Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week of April 29-May 2

* When I last posted the Heritage Fair winners, I forgot to post my Gr. 5 winners. :o(  I am so sorry about that! Todd was our winner in Gr. 5 and he will be heading to the Provincial Heritage fair with my two Gr. 6 students. Second place was Jaxson and third place was Blake.
* The Grade 6 girls will be getting the HPV immunization on May 1st.
* The Grade 6 students will be having their provincial assessments on May 7,8, and 14,15th. I will be sending home an informational pamphlet next week. If you have any questions on these assessments, please feel free to contact me.
* No school on Friday, May 3 because it is Area Association Day.
* A reminder for students to be reading 20 min. each night. I will be handing out book club books on Monday so they may be choosing to read these books at night.
*Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment