Sunday, June 16, 2013

Last Full Week of School!

  • Wow! I can't believe that this is our last full week together.
  • I will be sending out the permission forms for our end of the year field trip on Monday. The grade 5's will be going to Shining Waters and the grade 6's will be going to Sandspit.  I am looking for one parent chaperone to go with the grade 5's to Shining Waters.  A reminder to pack a towel, sunscreen, water bottle, etc.
  • We will be having a small science quiz tom. morning (Monday). The students had a review on Friday.
  • I want to take this opportunity to say a huge "thank you" to all of the parents and students for another wonderful year. I look forward to walking into my classroom every morning and it is because of the wonderful kids. I will miss them all very much next year.
  • Let's have a great week everyone!
  • Have a wonderful Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment