Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome Back!

  • I am so excited to see everyone on Thursday. I hope everyone is looking forward to getting back to school.
  • Our "Meet the Teacher" night will be held on Thursday, September 12th. Time and schedule will be sent home from school. I hope to see everyone there.
  • On the first day of school, I will be sending home a letter for parents to read and answer a few questions/add comments.  This will help me get to know your son/daughter better.
  • Lunch orders will be sent home at the end of the week and they will start on Monday.
  • On Thursday evening, I will be asking the students to take a paper bag and put 3 or 4 items into it that represents themselves. Please no valuables. I will present mine on the first day and they will present theirs on Friday.
  • One more sleep! See you tom.!

No comments:

Post a Comment