Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week of September 16-19

  • I would like to thank everyone for coming out to "Meet the Teacher" night. If you couldn't make it and have any questions, please contact me at the school.
  • There will be no school for the students on Friday, September 20 due to a PD day.
  • Hot lunch program starts this week.
  • Book orders are due on Monday.
  • Grade 5 math students should be reviewing all of the 5's, 2's, 9's, 10's, 1's, 0's, and the 3's multiplication facts each night this week.
  • I would like students to be reading 20 min. each evening.
  • We are reading Where the Red Fern Grows in class and the students are loving it! It would be great for parents to ask your child to talk about what is happening in the story. 
  • I want to thank all of my students for all of their hard work this week and I am looking forward to another great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment