Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week of December 9-13

  • I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend with friends and family.
  • Book order is due tom.  
  • We will be drawing names tom. for secret Santa.  The limit is a 5.00 gift and I would ask that you send it to the school no later than Wednesday, December 18th. The students are very excited about this.
  • Christmas concert will be held on Friday, December 13th. 
  • Keep reading 20 min. each night. It is a good idea to be reading some of that time out loud. Parents, don't forget to be asking your child to talk about what they are reading.
  • Grade 5 math- I was very impressed with our multiplication quiz last week. I would ask you to sign it and have your child take it back to me.  The students have shown such enthusiasm in math and I love it! If there is no specific homework assignment given, practice math facts. Remember the goal is 3 sec. recall for mult. facts and 5 sec recall for division facts.
  • Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment