Sunday, December 15, 2013

Last Week Before Christmas!

  • Wow! What a performance on Friday. I would like to thank all of my students for putting forth such a great effort at the concert on Friday. You all did a wonderful job!
  • Secret Santa gifts need to be in by Wednesday, December 18th.  It is a $5 limit. 
  • Skate permission forms went home last week. Thank you to everyone who has turned them in and if you haven't please hand them in as soon as possible.
  • I will be sending home a little parent package on Monday discussing how to help your child's fluency at home.  Please take the time to read through and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
  • Please continue reading 20 min. each night.  A portion of that should be read orally as well.
  • I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you" to all of my students and their parents. I consider myself very lucky not only to be working at Amherst Cove, but I am lucky to be working with such wonderful students, staff, and families.   I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe holiday break!  See you all back on Jan 2., 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment