Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week of October 20-24

  • I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend!  The weather was amazing.
  • Picture day is tomorrow.
  • I sent home a new book order on Friday.  The due date to have these returned will be this Friday.
  • I am handing back our math quiz tom.  Please sign and return to school.I was out at meetings this  week and didn't have the opportunity to go over them with the students.  I was very pleased!  Keep up the great work at home.  The outcome we are working on now is adding and subtracting 4 digit numbers up to     10 000, along with estimation.  I am going to have a multiplication quiz on Friday.  I will be asking the 0,1,2,5, and 9's.  
  • Great job everyone on handing in the food donations!  
  • Continue reading your 20 min. each night.  
  • Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment