Monday, December 18, 2017

Last Week Before Christmas Break!


  • It is so hard to believe that this is our last week of 2017!
  • We have a very busy week here at ACC!  I am not assigning any homework this week, except for getting their procedural writing pieces signed and returned tom.
  • Tuesday we will be going on a field trip to the Wyatt Heritage Properties in Summerside.  We are leaving in the morning and returning before lunch.  Thank you to all who have paid the two dollars to help cover the costs.
  • Ugly sweater day will be Dec.21 and PJ day will be Dec. 22.  We will also be going skating on Friday, Dec. 22.  There should be a permission form coming home shortly.  I believe our time is 1-1:30pm.  Students must have helmets to participate. We will also be having Christmas stations put on by the leadership students Thursday afternoon.
  • We delivered gifts and thank you letters to different staff members today and the students did a fabulous job not only writing them, but presenting them as well.
  • I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Thank you so much for sending me such wonderful children each day. I love my job and consider myself very lucky to work where I do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment