Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week of Jan. 13-17

  • Book order due tom. (Monday)
  • I would like to thank my students for putting so much effort into their rough copies of the ABC Autobiographies.  I will be giving them time tom. in class to start their good copies.  These will be due Wednesday.
  • Grade 5 math-great job on the homework assignments. I will be giving another one Wed. night along with a review of division on Thur. and test on Friday.  Keep asking questions if you have any "bugs on your windshields."
  • Continue to read 20 min. each night. The maps are getting filled....I love it!
  • One of our students is missing his snowpants. They are a 7/8, black, and have a removable bib. The brand name is AlpineTek and there may be the initials MM on the inside.  It would be wonderful if everyone could do a double check at home. Thanks!
  • The students are loving our new read aloud called Kensuke's Kingdom.  If you have a moment, ask your child to tell you about it so far.  They will be responsible for a sequencing project when I am finished reading. We have been learning how to take jot notes, therefore this assignment should not be difficult.
  • Mrs. Visser will be in for me Mon. and Tue. because I am out at meetings both days.  I miss them terribly when I am gone and look forward to all the stories and smiles when I get back.
  • Wonderful work last week students!  Let's have another great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment