Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week of January 27-30

  • I hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • The storyboards that were originally due last Friday, are now due tom.  I gave the students the weekend for a little bit of extra time due to the storm day and the delay.
  • I am so excited to be starting Mystery at Cranberry Farm this week. The students are very excited too!
  • There will be no school on Friday, January 31 due to a professional development day.
  • Continue reading 20 min. each night.
  • I hope everyone had a chance to look over the handout I sent home a couple of weeks ago that will give you some ideas on how to help your child with fluency at home.
  • I was very impressed with the grade 5 math tests last week.  I loved seeing the students taking their time and double checking their work. We are finishing off our patterns in numbers unit this week before starting our unit on fractions and decimals next week.
  • Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment